Khajoor or Date palm (chicken) is a very popular and important part of India's cuisine, especially in the north. It is eaten with curry, curry leaves, onion, and lemon juice. Khajoor is also used to make pickles. Khajoor is an exotic Indian fruit that has been eaten for centuries in India. Khajoor benefits are numerous.
The fruit of the Khair tree contains low levels of sodium, which makes it good for people on low-sodium diets or those who are prone to hypertension or heart disease. Khajoor (Date palm) has been shown to have antioxidant properties that help prevent premature aging and other age-related diseases.
Khajoor BenefitsKhajoor benefits are plentiful. This fruit contains many nutrients that are good for your health and body. Khajoor (Date palm) health benefits include:
- Khajoor (Date palm) has been used traditionally in Indian medicine to relieve asthma symptoms, bronch
- High in dietary fiber, iron, copper, and potassium.
- Helps in preventing cancer.
- Good for the heart as it is a good source of pectin which keeps the cholesterol level in check.
- Khajoor has anti-inflammatory property which lowers the risk of arthritis and other joint disorders.
- Helps to lower down blood pressure due to presence of potassium and magnesium.
- Khajoor (Date palm) helps prevent cancer and heart disease.
- It protects against free radicals.
- Reduces cholesterol.
- Helps strengthen bones.
- Rich in antioxidants.
- It may help lower blood sugar levels.